70% of Digital Transformation initiatives failed

You wanted your company to be more efficient by paying for a bunch of tools, but nobody adopts the new technology, everybody's reluctant, and at the end of day, you spent a lot for nothing, sounds familiar?

I don't want to fail
Those who succeeded

70% of Digital Transformation initiatives failed

You wanted your company to be more efficient by paying for a bunch of tools, but nobody adopts the new technology, everybody's reluctant, and at the end of day, you spent a lot for nothing, sounds familiar?

I don't want to fail
Those who succeeded

So we always ask our clients,

What are your challenges?

How will this tool help your business?

What's the outcome you're expecting?

How would your team respond to the changes?

Why are you looking for a partner?

Only when we know the answers, that we can truly start helping you.

So we always ask our clients,

  • What are your challenges?
  • How will this tool help your business?
  • What's the outcome you're expecting?
  • How would your team respond to the changes?
  • Why are you looking for a partner?

Only when we know the answers, that we can truly start helping you.

​Integration.
​Customization.
​Implementation.
​Support & Training.

Knowing the answers to the questions is already solving 90% of your problem. We're just here as your stepping stone to get that remaining 10%.

+ More
Book a free consultation

​Integration.
​Customization.
​Implementation.
​Support & Training.

Knowing the answers to the questions is already solving 90% of your problem. We're just here as your stepping stone to get that remaining 10%.

Book a free consultation

And when the 90% is done right, this is what the 10% will do

Fire Extinguisher Management System

Zoho CRM, Zoho Forms, Zoho People, Zoho Expense

Vehicle Fleet Management System

Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho People, Zoho Expense, Zoho One

All-in-one Suite

Zoho One

Talk to our experts now

What our clients say about us

Case Studies

Look at some of the businesses that we successfully helped in their digital transformation journey. From a large company to a start-up, we exercised our experience and expertise to ensure a quality delivery.

What our clients say about us

Case Studies

Look at some of the businesses that we successfully helped in their digital transformation journey. From a large company to a start-up, we exercised our experience and expertise to ensure a quality delivery.

Our Clients

Let our expertise speaks volume

We're a Zoho Authorized Partner

And as a partner, we get exclusive insights and updates to Zoho products and dedicated support channels to ensure we're giving you the full extent of what Zoho can offer you.

30+ solutions implemented

From large enterprises such as HRDCorp, Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd, and FGV Holdings to SMEs, we've implemented and ensured successful implementation for all our clients.

Various industries worked in

We've been working with public sectors, professional services, logistics, manufacturing, recruitment agencies, and retail to name some and our solutions are tailored to each of them.

Quality deliveries

With in-depth and broad experience working with enterprise-level clients, we're well-versed in the expertise required and the process involved to deliver quality work.

Let our expertise speaks volume

We're a Zoho Authorized Partner

And as a partner, we get exclusive insights and updates to Zoho products and dedicated support channels to ensure we're giving you the full extent of what Zoho can offer you.

30+ solutions implemented

From large enterprises such as HRDCorp, Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd, and FGV Holdings to SMEs, we've implemented and ensured successful implementation for all our clients.

Various industries worked in

We've been working with public sectors, professional services, logistics, manufacturing, recruitment agencies, and retail to name some and our solutions are tailored to each of them.

Quality deliveries

With in-depth and broad experience working with enterprise-level clients, we're well-versed in the expertise required and the process involved to deliver quality work.

You might also be interested in

MIDA Grant up to RM 1,000,000

The MIDA grant is now open to all eligible applicants and the amount is up to RM 1,000,000 for a 50-50 matching! Find out more if you are eligible to apply for the grant.

More info

Sign Up Zoho Invoice for FREE

Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing software that helps you craft professional invoices, send payment reminders, keep track of expenses, log your work hours, and get paid faster—all for free!

Get deal

Aplikasi's Support Page

Dedicated to complement and provide our clients the best support they can get, we have taken the liberty to fill our support page with useful content and the option to submit tickets when you become our client. Check our support page for more info.

Visit our support page

You might be interested in

MIDA Grant up to RM 1,000,000

The MIDA grant is now open to all eligible applicants and the amount is up to RM 1,000,000 for a 50-50 matching! Find out more if you are eligible to apply for the grant.

More info

Sign Up Zoho Invoice for FREE

Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing software that helps you craft professional invoices, send payment reminders, keep track of expenses, log your work hours, and get paid faster—all for free!

Get deal

Aplikasi's Support Page

Dedicated to complement and provide our clients the best support they can get, we have taken the liberty to fill our support page with useful content and the option to submit tickets when you become our client. Check our support page for more info.

Visit our support page